Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
While spring and summer 2011 were all about rocking bold and bright colors, this season, <em> feminine and delicate pastel colors</em> are to be found pretty much everywhere.
While this trend is definitely a little more subtle, it is just as eyecatching, if you ask me. :)
Here is my roundup of some of the items out there I`ve found myself lusting over lately. The best thing? Most of them are <strong> cheaper than $100 !</strong>
1) Nude sheer button up blouse - http://Weekday.com, $40
2) Asos Pyramid Metal Tip Clutch - http://asos.com, $27
3) Miu Miu Pastel Cat Eye sunglasses - unfortunately $300, but I`m sure similar ones will be available on http://asos.com or at Urban Outfitters and H&M
4) Acne cable knit sweater - $302
5) Pastel blue top - Topshop, $60
6) Pastel blue jeans - Madewell, $100
7) Strap Sandals - River Island, $80
8) Coral wedges - Dorothy Perkins, $69
<em> Any THOUGHTS on my wishlist? Did you spot something you`d like to purchase? What is on top of your spring `12 wishlist? </em>
<strong> [*picture created by me on http://polyvore.com using their database, see source below] </strong>