Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
First off: Please excuse my extra puffy eyes - I took these pics at 7 in the morning before work and also - not exactly sure why I came out 2 different colors lol
For spring I LOVE peaches and pinks when it comes to make up and nails. I love playing with different colors for my cheeks and lips so I decided to throw my 2 favorite colors together. For my eyes I basically kept it as my everyday eye look but added a littler more shimmer. Here are the products I used:
- Benefit The POREfessional Primer: I love this primer and it has definitely become one of my top 3 primers of all time. I got this as a sample in my Birchbox but I will for sure be buying the full size when this runs out.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Balancing Foundation in Medium: I got this in a set from QVC and you seriously cant go wrong with Tarte products. Ive been using this for a little while now and I really like it so far!
- Beautyblender: This is a new beautyblender in the photo (I didnt want to take a picture of my ugly used one lol) I will forever use these to put on my foundation from now on. The end.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser in Neutralizer - I like this one because its on the yellow side and really counteracts the blues under my eyes. It is sort of like a concealer prep for me.
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Medium: This is a gel consistency and it doesnt crease at all which is perfect for under the eyes! I just started using this too and Im loving it so far - its good for any blemishes too!
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant: I bought this to brighten up under my eyes and I really like the effect it gives. Even though you can still see my dark circles in the photos you should see what they look like without any make up (yikes!)
- Cargo Blu_Ray High Definition Make-Up in 20 with Magic Brush - I bought these two together at Ulta - they were having a deal where they were $40. I use these to set everything. Even though I really like this powder, it is really expensive and I can pretty much get the same effect with a drugstore powder.
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder applied with MACs 129 Powder Blush Brush: I use this to counter and I love the shade of it and that it smells just like chocolate! This is a mini size I got on Black Friday from Sephora for $10 and the MAC brush was in a set I got years ago.
- MAC Fresh Honey Mineralize Blush with Malley Beauty Blush Brush: This is my favorite blush for Spring and Summer! It is the perfect peachy orange and it looks so good with a tan! This was the main focus for my look and I cant wait to start wearing this more when it starts to warm up. My mom gave me this Malley Blush Brush and its pretty good!
- Benefit High Beam Highlighter: I always forget to use highlighter but a spring look wouldnt be complete without a pretty sheen. I like this one because its a little pinkier.
- Too Faced Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit with Smashbox Angle Brow Brush #12: Ive had this kit for forever and a day - they dont even make it anymore. However Too Faced has a new brow kit that looks much cuter than this. Im almost done with this so hopefully youll see it in a finished products post soon.
- Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Eye Base: I like this eye primer so far. It turns sort of into a powder consistency when you blend it in and I have yet to see creases in my shadow throughout the day.
- Too Faced Natural Eye Palette: Ive used this so much and have hit pan on so many colors but I would actually repurchase this once Im done with it. I used Silk Teddy all over the lid and in the inner corner, Velvet Revolver in the crease, Heaven on my brow bone and Sexpresso in the outer V and blended it into the crease. This is basically my everyday look but I usually have Heaven all over my lid instead.
- Mac 217 Blending Brush & 224 Tapered Blending Brush: Ive had these brushes since high school and I basically just use the 217 for light shadows and 224 for dark shadows (Obviously I need more eye shadow brushes lol)
- Stila Smudge Stick Water Proof Eye Liner in Lionfish: I like to use this along my lower lash line so when I put a black liner in my waterline it wont look so harsh.
- Tarte Waterproof Gliding Liner in Black Magic: I used this to line my upper lash line, my tight line, and my waterline. I always have to have some sort of dark liner on or else people will start asking me if Im sick or tired lol
- MAC Lash Curler: Ive had this since high school as well, I think its time for a new curler - any suggestions?
- Benefit Theyre Real Mascara: This is my new favorite mascara of all time! Ive already gone through a full size bottle and I just have this baby one right now (I need to use up some unopened drugstore mascaras before I buy it again)
- Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake: This is one of my favorite lip butters and I just love how pink it is! It is perfect for Spring because its not too bright and it gives the prettiest color on the lips
- NARS Lip Gloss in Super Orgasm - I got this in a set and I have been obsessed with it ever since. This is my favorite lip gloss of all time and its almost done which makes me sad because its expensive but I will probably finish a few more glosses I own before I buy this one again - but I will definitely be buying it again in the future.
Hope you all enjoyed my entry
What are your favorite colors to wear in Spring? What are your favorite pink and peach products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3