Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yes... I know it is still winter, but I am so excited for spring! Spring means warm weather, spring break and new beauty looks. In preparation for spring I chose my top 9 spring beauty essentials.
1. A coral/light pink nail polish has always been a major essential for me. It goes with almost anything and I love pink.
2. Citrus colored eyeshadow may seem intense, but a with toned down oranges, yellows, and greens, it really makes my eyes pop.
3. A highlighter always lightens up my face and gives it a light glow. The pink in this one also adds a pink touch.
4. A light foundation or tinted moisturizer is always a must for me. It gives me a light coverage without sweating off.
5. I love winged liner in the spring, so I use a felt tip eyeliner for creating perfect winged liner
6. Every season I choose a scent, and for spring I love Bath and Body Work`s Carried Away.
7. I love fun lips in the spring and a bright lipstick/lip butter is a must!
8. A waterproof mascara is another great item for spring. This one gives my lashes a natural look and lasts all day.
9. Peach blush is great for the spring time. It warms up my face and gives my cheeks a pretty glow.
What are your spring essentials?
*Compiled photos are not mine, collage created by me