Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I used to have a loooooot of acne.
A few years ago, after going from doctor to doctor, I`ve decided to try a dermatologist that someone said to my father it was really good.
He made me do some blood tests and then I discovered I had some male hormones that weren`t helpfull at all.
After some cremes and pills, my acne became really really better.
I still take some pills for acne:
- Yasmin (every day)
- Espironolactona (1 pill at the morning)
- Minotrex (1 pill at lunch)
Since a few months ago, my skin care routine is basically this:
- I was my face twice a day with Keracnyl gel moussant by DUCRAY. (dermatologist)
- I use a random toner that my moms bought me from Intermarché.
- I moisturize my face with corine de farme sensitive skin for babys or Nutritic 5% by La Roche Posay (dermatologist)
- When I see any breakouts I use epiduo (dermatologist) or The lush Grease Lightning.
I started to use the toner only this week, and I don`t know if it is because of it or not, but my skin improved a BIG TIME! even my mom said it.
Besides that, I exfoliate my skin with a natural scrub (honey, yellow sugar and olive oil - LOVE IT <3 )
Source link: http://google.com