Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
During the month of september, I have been loving a few new products, as well as my usual ones I have had for some time now, that I simply use almost every single day.
These are the products I have been loving the month of September:
1. Naked Palette - I have had this palette for more than a year, and I have been using it almost every single day. This palette is my obsession, and I simply use it almost every single day. It has the most beautiful colors, neutral colors, which I absolutely love! This palette is a must have for anyone who loves makeup!
2. NARS Danmari palette - This palette has 4 blushes as well as a bronzer and a highlight, and I absolutely love it. It`s also one of my makeup obsessions, and a product that I also use almost every single day. It has the most beautiful blush colors, perfect for any day, any occasion.
3. VS Bronzer - this is one of my newest makeup purchases, which I absolutely fell in love with. I have had 2 bronzers from VS which I absolutely love, but this is one of their newest bronzers. It is not as shimmery than the other ones from VS, it`s more on a matte size, but it`s not that matte. I absolutely love it, because a little goes a long way, and you don`t have to pack on this bronzer, for anything to show. This is def. one of my favorite purchases this month.
4. Macadamia Deep Repais Masque - This stuff is heaven for your hair. To make it short - it makes your hair - extremely soft, nourished, moisturized, silky smooth, and healthy. I use this about 2 times a week, and it`s like a spa for your hair. Loveee this stuff!
5. MAC Fix + - I finally purchased this product recently, after hearing so much hype about it for years. It`s absolutely lovely, sets my makeup, gives me a nice glow, and makes my skin feel fresh after spraying it on my face. Love this stuff!
6. CLIO waterproof brush liner - I got this eyeliner recently after hearing good stuff from a family member. I wanted an eyeliner that is quick, easy to apply, and also, extremely thin. This..stuff..is great!!!!!!!! I fell in love with this eyeliner the minute I got it in the mail. I actually had to order it from Hong Kong, and waited for almost a month for it to get here, but it was worth the wait hahah :) I love this eyeliner, especially since it stays on ALLLL DAAAY !!!!!
7. Jergens Natural Glow Face moisturizer/tanner - This stuff is amazing. I love to put this on before I apply makeup, or overnight. It gives me a nice tan, and glow, which I absolutely love !!! And it`s a great moisturizer!!!
8. Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara - This mascara is great. I actually have a review on it if you guys want to know more. It leaves my eyelashes, soft, and volumized, and lengthened, and "plush". I love it!
9. Loreal Power Volume Collagen Mascara - Another one of my favorite mascaras at the moment. I got this recently, and I fell in love with it. It gives me hella big lashes, which I loooove! It`s very volumizing as well as lengthening. I also have a separate review on it!
10. MAC Select Cover Up Concealer - I have been loving this concealer ! It`s light, has good coverage, and it`s long lasting. I also have a separate review on it!
Hope you guys liked my post. What were your favorites in September?
**Image is my own !!!