Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey everyone! I recently placed an order on the Sephora website and picked up a few items. This order was placed about a week before the Sephora VIB 20% off sale.
Here are the items that I picked up:
1) <strong>SEPHORA+PANTONE Universe Color Of The Year Collector`s Edition Set:</strong> This item was the primary reason why I placed the order in the first place. I was just browsing the sale section on the Sephora website, not expecting to see anything great, but when I saw this on sale for only $21 - I had to get it! This was released earlier this year and all the items feature the year`s "IT" color, which was the color which they named "Tangerine Tango". This set is absolutely gorgeous! I remember wanting to get it when it first came out, but I am SO GLAD that I waited and stumbled across it when it was on sale!
2) <strong>SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Gel Eyeliner Brush:</strong> I can never have enough eyeliner brushes and I got this on sale for $7 from the initial $16 or $17 pricetag. I wasn`t sure how I would like this eyeliner brush because it wasn`t a flat top brush or a bent angled brush, but it sort of tapers up in the middle. Surprisingly, it works well with my eyes!
3) <strong>Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15:</strong> I got this foundation in the shade "O 00 - Very Light Ochre". I previously got this foundation earlier this year in another shade "O 20 - Natural Light Ochre" . I absolutely love this foundation! O 00 is a bit light for me right now, but I think it will be perfect mixed with O 20 or as my winter shade when I become more fair (it`s still quite hot and sunny in SoCal right now)
4) <strong>The Lasting Impressions It Kit:</strong> I thought that this kit was such a good deal! You can choose from any three kits that they have available for free with a $25 purchase. I chose this kit because the products were more relevant to me than the other kits. The clutch that it comes in is fairly nice and I use it as my makeup bag! Plus, I wanted the mini Urban Decay Setting Spray bottle to use as a refill for my XL bottle! The kit includes the following samples:
- Kate Walsh Billionaire Boyfriend Eau de Parfum
- Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Parfum
- Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara
- Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish
- Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer
- Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray
- Sephora Collection Anti-Shine Foundation Primer
- Tarte Smooth Operating Setting Powder
- Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
5) <strong>3 Free Samples w/ Order:</strong>
- Cartier Baiser Vole Eau de Toilette (0.05 oz)
- Hanae Mori HM Eau de Toilette (0.04 oz)
- Lancome La vie est belle L`Eau de Parfum (0.05 oz)
Sephora is killing me with all these sales and samples!