Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
i reviewed urban decay`s rollergirl palette recently, and this is the look i`ve been wearing using colors from this palette. there are only four colors, and i used two of them... BUT HEY, if you`re traveling and you want to travel light, this palette and a primer and an eyeliner and mascara are all you need to pack then! it`s an incredibly simple look that takes very little time but really illuminates the eyes and makes them look wide awake. i`ve worn this a lot recently because i`ve been tired from exams and i wake up late and i have to run to class and i don`t want to look like a zombie LOL
how i achieved this look:
1. apply a primer!!!! this is really important. i`ve tried this look without and it`s just not good.
2. apply verve all over the lid and blend up but DO NOT pack it on all the way up to the brow bone. you`ll look like a cheap hooker with way too much frost, take my word for it! also apply carefully to inner corner on the top and bottom.
3. i used a gel liner but you can really use whatever liner you prefer. i did a pretty subtle wing today but i`ll go either more subtle or more dramatic depending on how i feel (and how much time i have to do my eyeliner!)
4. i used to stop at this stage, but i realized that i have to add something to my lower lash line or the eye is too top heavy. i smudge darkhorse on my lower lash line but don`t go all the way into the bottom corner. there are days where i`ll use suspect as a transition from the outer corner of the lower lash line to the inner corner, but really it`s easier to just use darkhorse all the way :)
5. apply mascara and you`re done!
still haven`t found a way to use that hot pink shade, but it can always function as a blush and then you wouldn`t even have to pack another blush if you`re traveling or something.
hope you enjoyed and hope you`re having a lovely day!!