Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I think when finding that perfect lip color you really have to find a few that goes well with you skin tone. Sometimes you have to mix a few things to make it wearable for "you". Therefore, finding the perfect nude lip can be tricky, but once you find the perfect routine, then your good! This is what I do to get the my perfect "nude" lip.
1. Exfoliate and moisturize my lips.
2. Line the perimeter of my lips with a dark lip liner, or lip stain.
* I choose to use Forbidden lipstain by Revlon
3. Fill in the area of my lips with a nude lip pencil.
* I used (Spice by Elf)
4. I then applied two nude tone lip sticks (one on top of the other), then blended the together.
* Used Creme Brulee by Maxi and Tea Rose by Klean Color
5. Lastly, I applied a clear gloss on top!
* Used BTW by Jordana
I like for my nude lip to be a bit pink or peachy. When I want to make it look a bit different I will just use another lip gloss, or lip liner.