Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So when it comes to laptops.. I have to admit I go through them quite quickly which is why I haven`t bought a new one in a year. For some reason I keep getting virus or they overheat. I do have anti-virus programs installed.. fans but I have no clue! I just don`t get along with laptops and prefer my computer but a computer isn`t portable. =(
Little did I know, my boyfriend bought me a laptop! He actually bought it when he was away on a trip and used it for two weeks than gave it to me but he said he thought of me of course, ha. Anyway, I have been using this laptop for a few days now and I am totally loving it!
- The keyboard is freaking spacious! It also has the numeric keyboard too which I think is nice and will come in handy when doing my accounting homework and future business classes homework that deals with numbers!
- Webcam! It has cute frames, face tracking technology and so forth =) I am a sucker for webcams, lol.
- Battery life isn`t so bad, up to 4 and 1/2 hours
- The laptop turns on pretty quick way faster than my computer =)
- Energy star qualified!
- Lots of USB slots
- Has Windows 7 Home installed already which is a nice bonus! I hate Vista!!
- It`s not too heavy
This is a Sony Vaio Vpceh1afx/b! Although it`s not a Macbook Pro/Air/Apple I still am enjoying it. Plus if I decide to minor in Networking or something in the Computer field a Macbook won`t be suitable to use cause the programs aren`t compatible. But I hope this laptop will last me through the year for now let alone in a few years lol =)
Photos via Mine | Don`t take without Permission.