Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello everyone, so today I was at Winners, and they have a great section for makeup products and tools. They carry brands like NARS and Smashbox, but for a better price! Its pretty cool. So I was looking through this section and came across a few elf products. I found this 10 piece professional brush set by elf, which was originally $18.00, and I ended up pay only $12.99 for it! So that was a great buy!
I thought I would share which brushes it comes with.. By my first looks it seems that it is a well rounded set and comes with all the essentials for a beginner or whatever..
So here is what this set includes: (from Left to right)
1. Flawless Face Brush: For bronzing powder or full-face touch ups.
2. Foundation Brush: For foundation and tinted moisturizer.
3. Brow Comb & Brush: For Brushing and shaping brows.
4. Eyelash & Eyebrow Wand: Define and Comb lashes and brows.
5. Eyeliner Brush: For applying wet or dry eyeliners
6. Concealer Brush: For applying and smoothing concealer.
7. Eyeshadow Brush: For applying eyeshadow evenly and without streaks or creases. For blending colours as well.
8. Smudge Eye Sponge: For creating dramatic, smoky eyes or blending liner.
9. Lip Defining Brush: For applying lip colour or blending out harsh lines of lip pencils.
10. Blush Brush: For applying blush or bronzer.
So thats it! I would recommend this for beginners or anyone looking for the basics in a brush set.. I also really like the brand e.l.f and its pretty reliable.
Have a great day or night!
Follow me Right here on Luuux!
*** PHOTOS ARE MINE***