Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`ve been on the look out for a great foundation for about a month now, but my skin color keep changing because I have been pale or tan. So, it`s hard to keep up with what color I am lately.
Anyway, I bought the Maybelline Fit Me foundation in #245 which is a very weird color when you compare it to my face. It looks like it wouldn`t match at all, but for now it kind of does. If you`re wondering where I got this, I got it for about $6.00 at Target.
- Price. For less than $10 and it gives okay full coverage, I would say the price is pretty good.
- Availability. It`s available at local drugstores rather than having to go to a high end store.
- I love the scent. It has a perfume type of smell. It`s not strong, so don`t worry.
- Color selection is pretty good from light - dark. I hate how some brands only have a few select shades to choose from.
- It has yet to break me out.
- Doesn`t leave an oily feeling.
- Staying power lasts for a goof 4-5 hours for me.
- Easy to remove.
- It`s a twist off cap without a pump. This is probably a huge dislike for many people who have tried this. The product is hard to control sometimes.
- I don`t know why, but I don`t like the shape of the product. I guess I like the more round look.
There`s not much else to say. If you guys have any questions, let me know. Also, sorry for the lighting in the second image. My hand`s pigmentation is really the third one.
Do any of you own the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation?
If so, do you like it/dislike it?