Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
3 years ago
Eco-Emi is $15 a month sampling service that provides you with five to ten samples of natural, organic, eco-friendly products. These products range from cruelty free makeup, organic skincare, and even vegan chocolate! So you get to try an array of green products including beauty, food, household, and more! You can check out my <a href="http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/eco-emi-review?blog_id=41701">February Eco-Emi</a> to. This month I got:
- A Coconut Shell Accessory that I`m wearing in my hair right now! It`s hand crafted by an indigenous tribe in the Philippines, and it`s also fair trade.
- Packets of Neuma Moisture Shampoo, Moisture Condition, and Argan Treatment.
- Zosimos Botanicals Dry Facial Mask in Raspberry n Honey. This looks really intresting; you mix it with water.
- Aura Cacia Lavander Harvest Aromatherapy Mineral Bath.
- Eden Organic Kamut Ditalini Pasta. I`m excited to taste this!
- A Chocoveda Vegan Chocolate from their Goddess Box. I believe the flavor was guava, and it was so good!
- Max Green Alchemy Sole Rescue Foot Balm. This smells like it has tea tree oil in it.
- Zosimos Botanicals Pink Sparkle Mineral Eye Shadow.
- Blissoma Stress Relief Serum in Chamo-Mint. Smells amazing! I received the Blissoma Fresh Mild Rice Cleanser in my last box, and loved it!
The woven fabric in the first picture is actually a bag that was also made by an indigenous tribe in the Philippines.