Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*all pictures belong to me
remember to click for better quality (:
Hey everyone! ^^
It`s been a while since I`ve done a beauty post! Since it`s been a while, I thought I`d do a post on something I`ve never done before. I`ve always been interested in how people store their makeup/cosmetics, and thought I`d share how I store my collection. My method is fairly simple (and quite boring) but it`s compact and organized, so it works for me :) Hope you enjoy it!
- On top of my makeup storage, I have all of my brushes.
- Clean brushes are organized and placed in the e.l.f Studio Large Brush Holder that I got on sale a long time ago.
- Dirty brushes are placed in an empty glass candle jar.
- I have brushes from just about everywhere: Sigma, ELF, Walmart, Missha, Sephora, etc.
I store all of my makeup in a 5-drawer storage container that I bought from Walmart. Although it`s not the most aesthetically pleasing thing, it was the cheapest and easiest
thing for me to access, so I went with it.
__ Everyday Makeup
- I keep products that I use on a daily basis on top of the container.
- Currently, I`m using my deluxe samples of the Tarte Poreless and Flawless primers; The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizer, MUFE HD Foundation & MUFE HD Powder deluxe sample; UD De-Slick Oil-Control Setting Spray; Lioele Skin Fix Powder Pact (Oil Control Type); and 2 samples from Sephora of the Josie Maran Serum Matchmaker Foundation & MUFE Full Cover Concealer.
__ 1st Drawer - Lip Products!
- I have everything from drugstore brands (e.g. Revlon & Maybelline) to brands from Korea (e.g. Peripera & Missha).
- At the very front of the drawer, I have my lip glosses, lip stains, and lip butters.
- Behind that, I have my lipsticks.
- At the very back, I have chapsticks and random lip products that I hardly ever use.
- As you can see, I keep mostly everything in it`s original packaging...because I`m weird -_- haha, but if I ever do a lip product collection post, I`ll take everything out and show you!
__ 2nd Drawer - Blushes, Bronzers, & Highlighters!
- I absolutely LOVE blushes <3 Blushes & lip products definitely complete a makeup look...which is my reasoning for purchasing so many of them ^^;
- Again, I have lots of different brands, from drugstore (e.g. Milani & elf) to higher end (e.g. NARS, Tarte, & Lancome) to Korean brands (e.g. Peripera & Etude House).
- I keep them arranged from front to back by order of most frequent usage.
__ 3rd Drawer - Eye Products
- I hardly ever wear eye makeup, but that didn`t stop me from buying a few palettes and eyeliners ;P
- I of course had to buy the Urban Decay Naked Palette, and went ahead and bought the 50th anniversary palette too.
- I have eyeshadows from mainly Urban Decay, but also various other brands like Maybelline, Wet&Wild, Sephora, Rock & Republic, Missha & Castledew.
- I have 1 Mascara from Missha and a few eyeliners from the drugstore and UD.
- I also have the Lancome Bifacil Eye Makeup Remover.
__ 4th Drawer - Face Products
- I have everything in here from primers, BB creams, foundations, and concealers to powders, facial masks, cotton swabs, and various samples.
- There are tons of different brands; just to name a few: Lioele, Laniege, Missha, Etude House, Neutrogena, Revlon, & Maybelline.
__ 5th Drawer - Random/Misc.
- In the last drawer, I have random everything else that doesn`t belong in the previous 4 drawers ^^; Mainly hair products, but also facial cotton, hair band & bobby pins, contacts, toothpaste, samples, and whatever else I can stuff in there!
Later, if anyone`s interested, I`ll do a makeup collection post with detailed pictures of my entire collection :D Hope you enjoyed this post! I know it isn`t very fancy, but it`s what I have to work with :)
If you have any questions or comments, leave them down for me below!
As always, feel free to rate, add me as a friend, and follow me <3