Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today I wanted to show you the products I use almost every time I put my make up on.
My make up routine is almost the same but sometimes I try different products that can do the same job as the other ones I was using before. Anyway, these are the products Im currently using on my make up routine.
1st picture - eyes and eyebrows:
- MAC Eye Brows in Lingering - I love this product, it makes my eye brows look great! I dont wear it every day, though
- Benefit Speed Brow - This is a great eyebrow gel and it lasts forever
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 0L - This is my HG eye liner for the waterline. I also like the Urban Decay eyeliner but I have a tendency to use this more often because this one is black and the other one is brown
- Too Faced Lash Injection mascara - Im not a huge fan of this mascara, it doesnt had any length to my eyelashes, it just makes them look a little better
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash mini - I like this mascara better than Too Faceds but this is not my HG mascara as well, the brush is way too big
- Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in H1 - This is my absolutely favorite cream eye shadow, its a pretty shade of golden, it lasts all day without smudging and its so easy to apply, I have no idea why this product was discontinued. Shiseido has a new formula of cream shadows and they also look great but I havent tried them yet
2nd picture - Face:
- Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation - This is a nice foundation for dry/normal skin but it doesnt had that much coverage, it just makes my skin look better
- Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation - I dont like to use this has a foundation but has a concealer for blemishes and it works pretty well for covering them
- Catrice Prime and Fine primer - This is a nice primer and its really cheap, I like it. It is great, makes my skin feel smoother and it makes my foundation last longer
- Benefit Erase Paste mini - Ive been using this as a concealer for under the eyes and it works okay but it isnt the best concealer for covering dark circles
- Essence Forget It concealer - this concealer comes in 3 colors, a skin color, a pink one and a green one. I like the pink one to apply on my dark circles under the eyes before I apply Benefits Erase Paste
3rd picture - Powders and lips:
- Sephora Matifying Compact Powder - This powder is way too dark to wear on my face so I like to put it on my neck because, after I apply all the products in my face it can look a bit darker than my neck and, after I apply this powder on my neck it all looks even
- Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder - This is a nice powder to apply after applying your foundation, it doesnt feel too heavy, it doesnt dry my skin and it doesnt add that much coverage
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Boy - This is my favorite lipstick, it is moisturizing and I love the color, it looks so natural
4th picture - brushes:
- Sigma Concealer F70 - I like to use this brush to apply Benefits Erase Paste
- Sigma Small Angle E65 - This is great to apply my MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation or any concealer to small blemishes
- Sigma Foundation F60 - I like to use this to apply primer all over my face
- Sigma Large Powder F30 - This is great to apply powder all over the face, it gives a natural finish
- Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray - This is great for those who have dry or dehydrated skin. I like to apply this product before applying my make up and after I applied my make up to make it last longer
- Sephora Kabuki Brush - This is an okay brush but it sheds a bit. I like to use this to apply the Sephora Powder
-> Have you ever tried any of these products?
- Pictures are mine