Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I know that when I first started getting into make up, I was so confused on what to get first and what I would need. So, I decided to compile some make up that I think are essential. Well, at least to me :)
1. A good primer as well as either, or both, a tinted moisturizer and foundation. I think tinted moisturizers are great for those with good skin and are just looking to even out their skin tone, or if they want to let their skin breathe more. Foundation is good for more formal events such as parties, weddings, etc. (Stila One-Step Primer, Tarte Tinted Moisturizer, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation)
2. A good concealer for dark circles and acne scars, or any other types of discolouration. (Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer, Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat, Maybelline Cover Stick)
3. Bronzer and blush really help to contour the face, as well as give colour to your face. I think it`s an essential because I don`t like looking too pale. (Sephora Bronzer, Joe Cream blushes)
4. Eyeliner is great because it can change your eye shape, whether you`re trying to look like you have fuller lashes, trying to make your eyes look bigger/smaller, or even trying to go for the cat eye look. As for the black eyeshadow, I use that to fill in my brows because it makes my brows look more natural. (Polygraph Eyeliner, Stila Liquid Eyeliner, Joe Fresh Eyeshadow, Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner)
5. I love mascara because it really helps define, volumize and lengthen my lashes which helps me look more awake. (Covergirl Lashblast Fusion, Million Lashes)
If you have any questions about products listed above (prices, thoughts, reviews) feel free to comment below. If you want to see more of my make up, comment below as well!
Thanks for reading!
By the way, if you guys spend a lot of time online and want to make some extra (big) bucks, try these sites out (there are actual paycheques posted as proof!): http://www.treasuretrooper.com/767667