Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I cannot believe it`s nearly July! June seriously flew back and I`m not sure whether to be excited about that because July is my favorite month in summer or sad because it means summer is almost half over? Nevertheless, there were sooo many beauty products that I have been loving this month so it was pretty hard to round up just a few but that just shows you how much I actually loved these products. Keep on reading to find out my My June Beauty Fave`s
1. Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation- I posted a picture a week ago wearing this foundation in a picture link here, this foundation in the shade Camel kept my skin looking so glowy with its light to medium coverage. The packaging on all the Sonia Kashuk Products are so sleek including this one! It`s also really nice because it comes with a pump which generously brings product waste down. The only thing that kind of is a bummer is that this is the darkest shade they have otherwise I am loving this foundation for the summer months, what girl doesn`t want that luminous look this time of year?
2.Charcoal & Black Sugar Mud Mask - I included this product in my post about charcoal products I am loving so I will leave you the link for you to read my review on this product:) click here
3. NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator- Since summer rolled around I have started this sick obsession with Illuminators liquid or not, but this Liquid Illuminator in Gleam by NYX has been one I have been loving this month. This on top of my highlight seriously makes magic, liquid illuminators I tend to find messy but, this has a thicker consistency than most I have used. So a little goes a long way! Blend this out the best you can, I like to blend it out with my beauty blender and sometimes a brush if it starts to make me look like a disco ball but if you blend it out just right it gives you such a dewy finish. This line has one other color and its a more pinky color great for fair skin tones.
4. Ulta Contour Kit colors Radiance Highlighter and Lustre Highlighter- Yes! my favorites include two more highlights! both can be found in the Ulta contour kit! These I like to use over a concealer highlight so both these colors look great on the cheek bone, bridge of the nose, chin and your Cupid`s bow! I don`t mix both colors just because I think it ends up just looking like a bunch of sparkles after so I will use one or the other depending on what I`m feeling to put on my face that day. I wish Ulta sold just the highlight just because I use them more than any other color in the kit not to mention I am about to hit pan on both! P.S. both colors also look gorg in the corners of the eyes and a brow highlight!
5. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Chocoliscious- If you have been looking for a soft brown lipstick then this might be the one for you, the formula is nice for summer because its not drying what so ever, the wear isn`t amazing but it`s in my favorites because of the beautiful color I posted a picture on Makeup Social recently wearing it if you want to see click here. But ANYWAYS I love this color, I was scared I wouldn`t find a flattering brown shade for my skin color but this shade is so beautiful. I have always gotten a ton of compliments when I wear this color definitely recommend!
6. Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Texturizing Sea salt Spray- With the beachy waves trend taking off this summer I figured I needed to get some sea salt spray for my hair, I actually don`t use this the way most people do. Where most spray it in hair that hasn`t been styled, I like to spray this on already curled or waved hair to make my hairstyle look matte, give it a teased/messy look and obviously give it more texture. I used this stuff in my most recent Instagram post, the messy waves stayed messy all day and gave my hair extra body and texture.This is the first sea salt spray I have used so if you have any recommendations let me know!
7. Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore- Honestly every blush that I have gotten from Milani I have absolutely loved and this one is no different. I usually stay away from shimmery blushes but with the whole strobe trend and highlight thing going on I figured a little shimmer wouldn`t be that big of a deal the gold deposits in the blush are so pretty. This color is super soft and a natural color I have been grabbing this on my more natural makeup days because it is not a big wow statement but not every product needs to be! So gorgeous on the apples of your cheeks with a light makeup look and if you are too lazy to cake on the highlight!
8. Mac Blush in Fleur Power- I LOVE THIS BLUSH.....okay so I have had this in my makeup collection since December and used it here and there but just recently I have been wearing it a lot and I love this subtle matte blush for wrapping up a heavier makeup look. It is definitely a rosy color which I think looks so beautiful with a heavy eye/ lip look for the day time. I am crazy for not using this little guy sooner!
http://9.Aero Minerals Makeup Mist in Girlie- This product for sure fits the highlighting theme by favorites post is seeming to have I will be honest it took me a while to understand how to use this product correctly because it is a heavier shimmer. However a LIGHT mist of this after a completed makeup look, leaves you looking complete! Not to mention it smells pretty good and is pink!! So two points for this shimmery product.
Thanks for reading:) Also check out the original post on my blog http://www.beautable.weebly.com