Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys! I know Im a few days late and I cant believe its already February! Heres my January favorites:
- Elf Complexion Perfection Powder: This is great for neutralizing my skin.
- Elf Makeup Mist and Set: This sets my makeup for the day. It does smell a little odd at first, but as soon as it dries, the smell disappears. I can handle it for that few seconds because it really does work well.
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation: I have this in the color 110. I love this foundation because they actually provide a color pale enough for my skin tone!
- Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge: This makes my foundation look FLAWLESS. I love it! I just dont like that it stains. ): No matter how much I clean it, those darn stains wont come out!
- Rimmel London Fix& Perfect Primer: This is the first primer I have found that actually works for me.
- Loreal True Match Naturale Concealer: This is such a good concealer! It will cover up almost anything.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extra Thirsty Skin Relief: Ive only had this for half of the month of January, but I really like it so far.
-Urban Decay Liquid Liner: I have this in oil slick. I love the brush it comes with. It makes straight lines SO easily.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner: I have this in four colors, but I think that the color Zero was my favorite for the month.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion: I like using this in the color Eden because it neutralizes my eyelids.
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: I use this every day. There are days when I am looking for more color, but even on those days, I wind up using at least one color from this.
(Apparently this was an Urban Decay kind of month!)
-EOS lip balm: I love this(: The lemon one is my favorite.
-NYX Lipstick: I have been using this in the color Thalia a lot lately.
- Urban Decay Lip Junkie: This came with the Naked 2 Palette, and Im so glad it did. I will probably repurchase it.
-Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balm: Golden Pink is just a sparkly and fun color. Its also very moisturizing.
<strong> Thats it for my favorites! Do we share any of the same favorite products? Comment and let me know! </strong>
*Photos are mine.*