Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
In the past, I have always spent money on phone accessories from earbuds, phone charms, phone screen protectors, cases, stickers to chargers and lens. I literally spent more money here and there that adds up to more than the value of the phone. This time around I told myself I am going to buy just one durable screen protector and case and from there If I really need a new accessory, I will think it over.
The phone I upgraded to is an Apple iPhone 6 plus! It`s quite a large phone so I am not going for the cute phone cases and accessories anymore. I am primarily focused on having my phone protected! After doing research on Apple iPhone 6 plus cases and shopping around - I found a brand I liked and was also recommended this brand from my work colleagues. The brand I purchased is this Tech21 brand. I purchased the Tech21 Impactology Classic Frame in clear with orange trim for $34.99+ tax.
Key features of this case:
- Made touch / D30 Military Grade Material
- Protects phone against damage caused by impacts
- Polycarbonate back on the cover
- Scratch free
- Corner & back protection
- Access to all ports and buttons
- Sleek & light weight case
My First Impressions of this case:
- Strong and durable case
- Easy to hold and grip case
- Case fits precisely and snug
- The back of the case is made of polycarbonate and is very sturdy/durable
- Price is reasonable compared to other brands/types
What I dislike:
- I wish Tech21 made more choices in the trim - why orange?
- Not many case selections from the Tech21 brand
- The hole for the camera is excessively too big in my opinion.
Overall: Although I am not a fan of the orange trim (which I am sure I will grow to like), I am very satisfied with my purchase! I never had a case so sturdy and well designed. Tech21 also makes cases for other products as well.
Interested in the same case?
(Photo belongs to me!)