Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Two weeks ago I spotted this amazing Innocable at Urban Outfitters.
Since I was heading downtown for LUSH I thought I might as well stop
by Urban Outfitters.
I love this store so its always a must stop shop I need to visit. Even if I
don`t spend a lot in there, but I always seem to leave with something. I
was just upstairs looking at a few things and this is what I found. I`ve
been meaning to buy a new USB cord because the one I have is kind of
getting teared up.
I thought these looks pretty cool because its different. I love how the string
is a lot thinner, but wider I should say. Also, there were different colors you
can choose from. I only found two colors which I decided to get the Pink over
the Blue. I was shock to see it was only $4.99, but when the girl checked me
out. It was only $3.49 just because they had some promotional sale I didn`t know
about. Overall, its not bad of a price.
- recharge from any USB port.
- charge with a USB wall adapter
- 3S` --- slick, slim and stylish cable saves space in your travel case.
- length: 1m
- available: in seven different fashionable colors.
- no more worries of wear and tear usage.
- lightweight yet durable.
Original price: $14.99
Promotional sale: -$1.50
Total after the promotional: $3.49
1. Do you shop at Urban Outfitters?
2. What do you usually buy from there?
Follow, rate & comments.
Pictures are mines.