Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Almost every salad I make has some sort of meat in it, whether it be fish, steak, chicken...whatever.
So, I marinated some chicken in mesquite marinade which you have to mix with olive oil, water and vinegar. It tastes amazing. it`s by far my favorite homemade marinade.
<strong>Ingredients for a family size meal</strong>
- Cut up lettuce.
- Sliced tomato.
- Sliced whole cucumber.
- Feta cheese with garlic.
- Marinated sliced chicken.
- 2 Tbsp. of italian dressing.
that`s all you really need.
- Do you put meat in your salad?
- What dressing do you put on your salad?
- Would you prefer restaurant salads or homemade salads?