Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my second MyGlam bag that I`ve gotten. I know a lot of people canceled MyGlam but I gave it a fair shot and I`m not too disappointed yet but we`ll see. It`s a $10 a month sample service. This bag came with a Living Proof "Special Offer" and 2 free shipping cards for http://Philosophy.com with no minimum total and this is the products I got:
- Gold glitter makeup bag. It has a lot of fallout but it`s cute. I wish it had some sort of seal over the glitter so it wasn`t so messy. It is very cheap feeling. I`m not sure of the value.
- Living Proof Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream. Controls frizz by blocking humidity without silicone or heavy oils. I`ve not tested it out but it smells nice. $15 for 2 fl. oz.
- Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen in #30 Black. It lasts a long time but it looks blue toned like a sharpie. It`s very hard to get off, it leaves a mark just like sharpie pens do even after scrubbing. It has an easy to use felt tip. It`s not very pigmented and takes some time to build up the color. This is a full size and is $19. The swatch is one swipe and then it built up with 3 swipes.
- Philosophy Take A Deep Breath oil-free energizing oxygen gel cream moisturizer, .4 fl. oz. Feels refreshing and moisturizing, absorbs quickly, light smell but fresh. Full size is $34 for 2 fl. oz.
- NYX Round Lipstick in Power, .14 fl. oz. This color isn`t really my favorite but I`ll use it to layer with other products. It`s a dusty rose color, very pigmented, creamy and moisturizing. I like the packaging because the color shows through the bottom. This is a full size and is $4.
Sorry for the poor quality of some of the pictures. For some reason some of them look orangey.
Pictures are mine <3
Source link: http://www.myglam.com