Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The other day, I was looking to make something different for dessert and thought to myself "Why not make a fruit salad?" I got even more inspired to make it when I found out we had left over whip cream from Easter. Mind you, I made one for my mom and I so these ingredients should be halved in two piles. :)
- 1 diced banana
- 1 handful of purple and green grapes
- 10 raspberries
- 6 sliced strawberries
- 10 blackberries
- 1 tablespoon (or more in my case lol) of whip cream
- 1 packet of diced peanuts from McDonalds.
Needless to say, it was delicious. You can never have enough whip cream on fruit salads. NOM
- Do you like fruit salads with whip cream?
- What`s your favorite fruit?
- What fruit do you hate?