Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today i am gonna talk about my foundations!
From left to right:
- Revlon ColorStay Natural Beige-This is definitely my favorite foundation of all times. It has a very high coverage, lasts all day and is great for oily skin, even in the end of the day i do not see any shane on my face. The only bad thing I have to say about it, it is bad for photos, because it has SPF so my face in the photos looks a bit white.
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream - If you follow my blog you already know that I love and I use a lot this BB Cream. This isn`t a foundation, but I use it as foundation on my everyday routine. It has a great coverage, and this BB Cream has different shades, not only one like the most BB Creams
- Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral - I use this foundation few times, I tend to mix it with my moisturizer to make a sort of tinted moisturizer for the days I do not want much coverage
- Elf Mineral Powder Foundation - It`s my first mineral powder foundation, and although I like a lot more liquid foundations, i bought this one to use those very hot days (because on those days liquid foundations literally melt in my skin). It has very little coverage, i only it with use a primer.
- Maybelline Affinitone - it has a medium coverage, i only use it on winter when my skin isn`t very oily. I usually mix this with the moisturizer too.
Picture is mine!