Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
If you haven`t heard of the "Myglam Bag" its basically like Birchbox and all those other monthly subscription companies. BUT, the interesting thing about Myglam is that it was created by Michelle Phan (Beauty Guru) and other beauty gurus are partnered with her like Bethany and Andrea. Like most of the other subscription sites, its also $10 a month. Heres what I got in my bag..
1. Heart Bag: Ok so one of the cool things about myglam is that EVERY month when you get a bag, you get a different little cosmetic bag (or whatever kind of bag you want to make it). I especially love this months bag opposed to the other ones I`ve seen. The bags aren`t very big but they will come in handy!
2. Ghirardelli chocolate: 2 pieces of chocolate came in the bag, both by Ghirardelli. One was milk chocolate which was absolutely delicious and creamy and the other one was dark chocolate. Ok I normally love dark chocolate but this one was terrible! I actually spit it out because it was so bitter. The packaging said it was 60% cocoa which may have been why I hated it so much, I don`t know, but it was gross lol
3. Premier samples: I got 2 little samples from Premier, one is a instant stretching and revitalizing mask and the other is a concentrated facial serum.
4. Freeman Hydration Mask (Goji Berry): I really like Freeman facial masks so I`m really excited to try this
5. X-Out Shine Control: This is from the makers of Proactiv which is cool. It says its 3 in one. You can use it as an acne spot treatment, face wash, or a face mask. I have oily skin so I`m excited to try this out
6. NYX Roll On Shimmer in Almond: This is a full sized NYX product. Its really pretty but I don`t know if I`ll use it. I have oily eyelids so I doubt I could wear it as shadow and anywhere else would be odd to me. But its still cool.
7. $100 giftcard to Nume: Yes.. you read that right. They gave us all a $100 gift card. You can use it towards hair extensions or hair styling tools. The products are pretty expensive but still, this is awesome. I`ve always wanted a mini hair straightener to take on the go with me just in case so thats probably what I`ll be ordering. With this gift card I`ll only have to spend like $20 of my own money for it! Thats a steal!
Overall, I`m happy with what I got but I`m a little disappointed. Last month I saw that there was so many makeup products and even full sized ones which is what made me sign up. This time we only got one makeup product. And shipping is kind of terrible.. I guess they`ve been having a lot of trouble shipping things out on time and what not (or at least thats what people are complaining about everywhere). They do send out tracking numbers though which is a plus but I`d rather know when my bag will be here. Like with birchbox I knew to expect it around the 10th of each month. But oh well!
I`ll give Myglam bag one more month to impress me but if I don`t get more makeup products, I`ll probably cancel my subscription. Boo! Let me know if you`re signed up for Myglam and how you like it!