Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*Picture belongs to me: Please credit if taken!
Remember to click for better quality (:
Hey Luuuxers :)
I was always interested in trying some MAC products, but I never got around to it. The main place I buy cosmetics is Sephora, and since they don`t sell MAC there, I never really had much interest in the brand. After seeing tons of youtubers and luuux posts about MAC lipsticks, blushes, etc., I finally decided to go to a MAC counter and see what they had :D
For starters, I really wanted to purchase a blush because I hear so many great things about the quality~ When I got to the counter though, I just didn`t really see anything that I was entirely wowed by. A lot of their lipsticks caught my interest though!
It came down to a few different lipsticks: A nude-pink, Creme Cup; a natural coral, Ravishing; and a warmer candy pink, Sunny Seoul :D Being the Korean I am, I of course gravitated towards Sunny Seoul and was almost about to purchase it until my inner conscience told me I didn`t really need it :T
To my surprise, a couple days later, my boyfriend actually gifted me the lipstick ^^ I thought it was incredibly sweet of him to buy it for me <3
Enough story, on to the details of the lipstick!
Name: Sunny Seoul
- It`s not very often makeup brands will include things related to Korea in the titles of their products, so I thought this was interesting and cute :D
Line: Cremesheen + Pearl Lipstick Collection
- I thought the colors in this collection were all fairly pretty. Coral Bliss and Pink Pearl Pop looked really pretty too! The great thing about this collection is that the colors are (or were) new, and the line is permanent!
Color: Described as a "frosted light warm pink"
- Sorry in the picture it looks much more orange -_- Lighting wasn`t incredibly great when I took the picture :( In reality, it`s much more of a warm candy pink :)
- I absolutely love the finish! It`s creamy and applies so smoothly with just the perfect amount of shine :)
- Not exactly on the cheap side, but I think for the quality, it`s well worth it every once in a while.
Overall, I`m really happy with my first MAC lipstick! I definitely want to give more of their products a try :D Please let me know what your favorite MAC lipstick shades and blushes are! I`d be really happy to hear your suggestions!
As always, feel free to rate, add me as a friend, and follow me <3