Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey lovelies! So I watched JulieG16`s recent nail tutorial on her 3D nail art as a tribute to her trip to Japan. In Japan, this nail trend has been HUGE! I remember when I was in China, this was also a huge trend. I really like 3D nail art although it`s pretty inconvenient haha. I think it`s really pretty and a great way to express yourself! Hope you guys like the nails I came up with!
<strong>Supplies you will need:</strong>
- Acrylic nails (optional if you have longer nails)
- Any color nail polishes (you can use just one color, or use multiple ones like I did
- 3D nail glitters and flowers (I got mine at Daiso for only $1.50)
- Nail glue
<strong>How do you do it?</strong>
I will use my fourth finger as an example, since that`s the one with the most stuff on it hehe.
- I used acrylic nails.
- So for a base, I used China Glaze`s Four Leaf Clover.
- I placed a coral flower at the bottom middle on my nail.
- I cut little pieces of chain and placed them like antenna on the sides of the flower towards the top of my nail.
- I placed a bigger pearl above the flower.
- I placed two smaller pearls each on both sides of the flower.
- Above those smaller pearls, I placed one square blue glitter in a diamond shape.
Hope you guys liked this mini tutorial!
<strong>Have you tried this nail trend?</strong>
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/user/tiffanyscorner1