Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I finally got my February My Glam Bag. I signed up in January and I was so anxious to finally get it. I actually got it last Saturday. I was super excited when I saw the mail man walking down the street with a bright pink envelope because I already knew it was what I had been waiting for. I ripped the envelope open to see what I got. I will say I wasn`t too excited about the items since I thought the previous bags were better than this one, but I was happier with the items than I was with the things I had gotten in my birchbox late last year. I do have to say that its looking like they are stepping up their game with the samples. I know a few people unsubscribed after this months bag since they didnt like the products in it. I will be keeping my subscription and hopefully next months bag will be better. One thing I can say I was disappointed with was the time it took for them to finally ship them out and for the subscribers to receive them. The bag itself is a really cute fuchsia bag with black hearts. It isnt the best quality, but it does the job. Now for what I received in my glam bag!
1. X Out Shine Control- I have not tried this yet since Im having problems with my skin right now and I dont want any weird new product Ive never heard about to make my skin worse. I will use it after my skin gets a little better and I do a little more research on it.
2. NYX Roll On Shimmer in Nude- This is a new product from NYX. I have not worn it yet, but I really do like the color I got since a lot of people got pink, blue, or purple. This color is wearable and I thought I was not going to like it because I thought it would be a liquid consistency. Luckily it is a powder.
3. Premier Dead Sea Cinderella Mask- This came in a cute little pink bag and it also came with a sample size moisturizer along with a coupon.
4. NuMe Professionals styling tools and hair extensions $100 gift card- This is nice of them to include, but I dont think I will be using it since most of the stuff is over 100 and I would still have to pay for shipping.
5. Freeman Facial Mask Scrachets- I got the Goji Berry mask and I do like it. It leaves my skin really soft and it smells nice. It is a sample size, but I was able to get 3 uses out of it.
6. There was also a little extra in the bag which came in the little gold box. It was two Ghirardelli chocolates to fit the Valentines Day them of the bag. It came with milk chocolate and dark chocolate which I already gave to my mom lol.
Overall I was satisfied with the items I got in the glam bag and the bag itself is really cute. It is my current travel makeup bag I use for school.