Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Picture belongs to me!
1. Lancome Bifacil Eye makeup remover- this gentle eye makeup remover is a must have for me. This remover remove all my makeup, even waterproof mascara effortlessly. There is no stinging and it works great!
2. Revlon Lipbutter in Pink Truffle- this is one of my favorite shades from the Lipbutter collection. I love the fact that this lipstick shade has no glitters compare to other shades. This lipstick is very creamy and moisturizing.
3. Lancome Genefique- I did a review on this product, but I feel like I should do an update review. After continuing using this product, I can see the difference in my skin. I apply this serum at night and wake up to a clearer skin. This product is pricey, but it is a must have.
4. Loreal Souffle Blush in Cherubic- this is the perfect blush on a day where you want a natural flush on your cheeks. Doesn`t cake or dry out your skin.
5. Missha Silky Pore Boomer- I love this face primer because it help soften my skin while priming my face at the same time. This product truly feel silky. My pores appear smaller using this face primer from Missha.
6. Neutrogena Healthy Skin in Natural Beige 60- This product is my new favorite drugstore foundation. My face look flawless with this foundation on. The coverage is perfect to me and gives me a natural glow.
7. Loreal Infalliable Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe- I gotta love, LOVE this eyeshadow. I love how smooth this eyeshadow applies on and it last all day. The pigment is incredible.. who wouldn`t love this eyeshadow?
8. MAC MSF Soft & Gentle- I love this highlighter.. it is a little bit chalky and glittery, but I love how it gives me a beautiful glow on my cheekbones.
These are my favorites of this month, what are yours?