Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So I`ve had this blush by Seventeen for quite a while now; and I think its about time that I make a proper and honest review about it, as I absolutely adore it. Its called Seventeen Silky Blusher and I have it in No. 42 Shinning Finesse. Suffice it to say, that this is my my favourite blush ever. If youre really into makeup and you dont have this one, I feel like you should get it.
- It gives a natural look;
- Contains special pearlescent particles that give skin a natural sheen;
- Its powdery consistency allows an easy application;
- Lasts up to 8 hours;
- Its not passed on the clothes;
- When lightely padded to your skin, it gives you a natural flush, and thats what I look for in a blush, especially for a daywear look;
- It Blends very well into your skin;
- The packaging is quite fragile and cheap looking, but I can overlook that aspect because the product inside the packaging is worth it.
- I believe its not suited to those having skin problems because it would accentuate imperfections.
Bottom line, I will definetly purchase this product again.
**Pictures are mine. Do not use without permission.**