Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I just wanted to share with you my favorite products when it comes to taking care of my hair. My hair is curly, thin and because of dying it repeatedly it has a tendency to brake so I have to take a very good care of it.
I really like TRESemme products, they`re professional, they don`t cost so much and I think they`re really good. I use the shampoo, the conditioner and the straightening balm.I`ve tried many TRESemme products over the years and my all time favorites are:
1. TRESemme colour fade protection shampoo for colour treated hair, it has advanced colour lock protection and I`m half way on my second 900 ml bottle....so I really must love it, right? It leaves my hair so silky and I`ve noticed my color doesn`t fade as easily. Before using it I had to dye my whole hair every 3 weeks and now I just dye my roots and do a whole hair dye at 4 months. So I LOVE it!
2. TRESemme color fade protection conditioner that I use together with the shampoo. This is my first bottle and I`m very happy with it so far!
3. Moreover, I saved the best for last: TRESemme straightening balm!!!When I use it my hair stays straight until I wash it again and it feels very silky and not damaged at all. I have very curly hair guys and usually when I straighten it it goes back on being curly in 4-5 hours. So, you see why I love this product. Besides of keeping my hair straight it also gives it a very nice glow almost like the glow I have when I freshly dye my hair and I also feel like is very hydrating.
Now, moving on to my other favorites that are not TRESemme:
1. My favorite hair mask is BES-Color lock and it`s a professional product that you can only buy in hair salons. It is more expensive than the other products but I think it`s worth it because it hydrates my hair and leaves it very shiny
2. The Gliss hair repair leave in conditioner I use for 1 year. I`m at my third bottle and I still love it. It really does the job and it`s at a great price
What do you think about my favorites?
Do you like any of these products?
What is your favorite hair care product?
*picture is mine, please don`t use