Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So Easter is coming soon (April 8) and that means a huge family brunch and candy! According to my mother, I`m too old to Easter egg hunt so I`ve resorted to stealing my little brother and sister`s candy. These are my favorite Easter candies in this order:
1) Peeps- Yummy chewy marshmallows! In they come in packs, not just one.
2) Sour Jelly Beans-Normal jelly beans are just nasty
3) Reese`s Peanut Butter Eggs- They`re just peanut butter cups in egg forms but they are SO good!
4) Cadbury Creme Eggs- Nice smooth chocolate eggs that melt in my mouth
5) Easter Starbursts- These are the best flavors of Starbursts
*image is not mine. source link below*
1) What`s your fave part of Easter?
2) What`s your fave Easter candy?
Source link: http://www.groovycandies.com/pc/eastercandy.asp