Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Of all the makeup products I have, I love my blushes the most. I don`t like to use a lot of color but when it comes to blush, I love using color especially pinks and oranges.
I have a couple of blushes that are my all time favorites. I use to love MAC blushes, but recently I`ve been loving Nars blushes, or at least the one Nars blush I have. There are some other Nars blushes that I want to try because I love the one I have so much.
Anyways, let`s get to my favorite blushes.
1. MAC blush in Sunbasque - I use this blush a lot in the summer when I`m tanned. It`s hard to pull off when you`re pasty white. You also have to use a light hand, but the color pay off is lovely.
2. MAC cream blush in Ladyblush - This is the only cream blush I have and I love wearing this color in the winter time because it gives me a tint of color and it wears all day.
3. MAC blush in Swoon - I love this bright pink blush. I heard this is the Kim Kardashian blush. Haha.
4. Sonia Kashuk blush in Sunset - I got this blush because of Nikki Phillippi on YouTube. This was in one of her favorite videos and when I saw it on her, I went to Target and got the last one. It looks super bright orange in the pan, but it looks so nice on the skin.
5. NYX blush in Angel - This soft baby pink blush is perfect if you want just a hint of color. I love wearing it with a smokey eye.
6. NARS blush in Orgasm - My all time, ultimate favorite blush ever!! I think this color is perfect all year round and I personally like the shimmer in the blush.
I want to get NARS blush in Deep Throat and Sin. I was eyeing the Danmari All About Cheeks palette, but its out of stock at Sephora.
Let me know what your favorite blushes are and if you have any recommendations for NARS blushes, let me know that too!
**Photo is mine**