Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I don`t wear foundation very often -- usually only for special events, or if I`m going out to dinner or out for the weekend.
I do always wear foundation when I record YouTube videos, too.
But for daily every day work, I do not wear any face makeup -- if anything, I`ll wear tinted moisturizer. But I like to let my skin breathe -- and ever since I`ve been going bare-faced during the work week, my skin has improved significantly! It looks less dull and my blemishes are lightening faster.
Watch the video to see my foundation routine using a makeup wedge/sponge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1N8X69Nd0Q&feature=relmfu
Makeup Products I Use:
* essence of beauty (from CVS) disposable makeup wedge
* Make Up Forever HD Primer in "1 Green"
* MAC Pro Longwear Foundation SPF 10 in "NC30"
* Shiseido The Makeup Foundation Stick in "I-60 Natural Deep Ivory"
* elf under eye concealer & highlighter in "medium/glow"
* Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion in "flash"
* Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in "Medium 2-2.5"
* elf studio line powder brush
* Smashbox Blush/Lights Duo
* elf studio line complexion brush
* NYC Matte Bronzer in "sunny 720A"
* Sigma F40 Large Angled Contour Brush
Thanks for watching! Stay connected :)
** photo & video belong to me **