Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Picture is mine!
Okay, so the cosmetics in this post are the things I use every single day without fail. I may use other things, but these are the one`s that if weren`t in my makeup bag, I don`t know what I would do!
1. Ponds Dry Skin Cream: I actually don`t have dry skin but this is hydrating. If you have oily skin, you need to apply moisturizer anyway. Reason is because your skin only produces oil because it thinks it doesn`t have enough. Which that is the bad oil, that causes you to break out. Moisturizers tell your skin "okay, I`ve had enough!" so it stops producing the bad oil. This is good for oily, acne-prone skin.
2. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer: Makes me a bit oily, but when I use it ONLY on the areas I get oily, it helps my makeup stay on. I love this stuff, I get the little bottles because it`s so expensive (still 17.00) and it lasts me about two months.
3. Hard Candy Glamoflauge: Walmart for 6 dollars and it doesn`t get any better. Only concealer I will use and i have had this for 2 months and haven`t even made a dent in the tube. Holy grail product.
4. Mac Studio Finish Foundation: I LOVE THIS STUFF. It is only 29.00 and I cannot imagine my life without it. It covers EVERYTHING. You need to invest in a foundation, and this is my investment. I can use this for 3 months!
5. Instant age Rewind by Maybelline: I bought this thinking it was just going to be another powder, but I actually like it. It doesn`t settle into my skin too much, and it soaks up the "wetness" of my foundation. Also, if I am oily, I sweep this over my face and it`s better. :)
6. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion: Came with my Naked Palette and I love it!
7. Naked Palette: I literally barely use anything else. I have tons of eyeshadow but this is my favorite.
8. 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil by Urban Decay: This stays on my waterline all day. I love it :)
These are listed in the order that I use them. I hope you found this entertaining and helpful! I plan to do a "What Makeup Can Do" post on luuux, so follow me and stay tuned, because it will be coming later tonight. :)