Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys! Just wanted to go over my every day makeup look with you guys! So what I use is the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Naked Basics Palette, Anastasia Eyebrow Duo Powder, Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner, Loreal Extra Intense Pencil Liner, and Mascara.
1. Apply Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer onto both lids.
2. Apply Venus Eyeshadow as highlight under the brow bone.
3. Apply Walk of Shame (W.O.S.) to eyelid.
4. Apply Naked to crease to blend Venus and WOS.
5. Apply Faint at edges of eyelid and cover the outer 1/3 of the eyelid to add a smokey look.
6. Use the Anastasia Eyebrow Duo Powder to eyebrows to create a nice clean cut. I like to do this to help line the eyeliner a lot better.
7. Start at the outer edge of the eye and create a straight line to the outer edge of the eyebrow with the liquid liner. Then what I do is I start at the inner edge of the eye and make a line that follows the same shape of my eye to the end of the line., then I just fill out the outline that I made.
8. Curl your lashes and apply mascara! I love mascara because it really thickens and lengthens my lashes!
9. Next what I do is take my pencil liner and use it on my bottom lash line/water line. I also add a little to the top if the liquid liner doesn`t fill it all in.
And that`s it! I don`t put any foundation or bronzer unless it`s a special occasion or I`m going out with friends. Hope this step-by-step tutorial helps you!