Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- China Glaze "Spontaneous"
- Sinful Colors "Black on Black"
- ELF "Gum Pink"
- Sally Hansen "White On"
I decided to attempt an Easter nail design. I know we still have St. Patrick` s Day, but I`m still trying to figure out what I can do with the colors I have.
- Create a purple background
- Draw half a circle at the bottom. This will resemble the head.
- Then draw two thick lines connecting to the half circle. These are the ears.
- Once that dries, dot the eyes and nose FIRST.
- Create the pink of the ears. Try not to get it too close to the eyes, that was my mistake.
- Draw two straight lines on both sides of the nose and you`re done!