Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey LUUUXERS! :)
I wanted to go on another little rant. This is probably the WORST foundation I have ever used in my life! Now, when I used this foundation (or at least tryed it out for the first time), this was when I was a bit new to makeup. This was when I didn`t use Lancome (now, I use Lancome for most of my makeup products).
So I was a bit naive, and when I heard that Maybelline came out with a product called "Maybelline New York SuperStay 24-Hour Foundation", I thought it was perfect! The concept was great, but honestly, I have never tried something so terrible IN MY LIFE. There`s SO many things wrong with it, I have to make a list...
- feels rubbery
- basically melts off your face as soon as you put it on
- doesn`t stay for "24 hours" as it claims
- the colors are off
- applicator is VERY hard to use
- feels like you`re wearing a thick, heavy mask all day
- doesn`t blend well
- a bit patchy
- you can tell you`re wearing foundation
- extremely difficult to remove
- almost turns "orange" half way thru the day
So as you can see, there is absolutely NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING good about this foundation. It`s cheap, (costs$11.00). But I guess you have to pay for quality!
I don`t recommend this to ANYONE! I can`t imagine anyone wearing this!
Anyways, now I have some questions for you guys...
1. Have you tried this before?
2. If so, did you have the same problem?
Comment below if you have any questions, XO! :)