Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey LUUUXERS! :)
I realized that I still haven`t shared with you guys my daily skin-routine and makeup routine. So today, I decided was the day I would do so! :)
Before I start, I just want to let you guys know that I like to keep it more natural, because I find that the more natural, the better!
So here`s my cleansing routine:
a) Neutrogena "Deep Clean" face-wash
b) Neutrogena "Health-Skin" spf 15 moisturizer
a) Lancome "Bi-Facial" make-up remover
b) Neutrogena "Deep Clean" face-wash
And here`s my makeup routine:
After I have washed my face and put on moisturizer, I put on the following things (in order)
1. NARS make-up primer
2. Lancome`s "Effacernes" under-eye concealer
3. MAC "loose powder"
4. L`oreal`s "Wear Infinite" forest-light eyeshadow
5. Lancome`s "Le Crayon Khol" in dark brown or black
6. Lancome`s "waterproof" mascara (best mascara I`ve ever used, BTW)
And on some occassions, I`ll put on some light blush to make my cheeks glow a bit!
But as you can see, I try to keep the makeup to a minimum. You can also see that I do NOT use foundation, only a loose powder and under-eye concealer, because sometimes I find that`s best!
Anyways, now I have some questions for you guys?
1. What is YOUR makeup routine?
2. What is YOUR cleansing routine?
Comment below if you have any questions, XO! :)