Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey everyone!! I pretty much do the same face routine almost all of the time. Here are the products I use...
1) Benefit Pore Minimizer as a primer. (this stuff is amazing)
2) Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Normal to dry skin in the shade 180 sand beige (the best drug store foundation, full coverage)
3) Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer (I use this for under my eyes)
4) Revlon Colorstay Aqua mineral finishing powder (I use this to set my liquid foundation)
5) ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder (I use this to bronze and contour my face, I do not use the blush, it is too shimmery for my liking)
6) NYX Rouge Cream Blush in GLOW (This gives me a natural looking glow)
7) ELF makeup mist & set (I spray this on my face to set everything, it makes my makeup last longer and stay in place)
I know this seems like a lot but it really isnt. I love having a full coverage and matte look. I do use brushes if you are wondering. It would be too much to explain which brushes I use and why I use them.
Hope you enjoy!
**picture is my own**