Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Out of all my manicures I`ve done on myslef this one is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! I love Hello Kitty as much as the next girl so OF COURSE I`m going to rock her on my nails.
To achieve this look I:
1. Painted my nails a red color, skipping my ring finger to paint it white.
2. After I let that dry for some time I went on to add her eyes and nose which are pretty much an oval shape.
3. I then used a small dotting tool to add 3 lines for her whiskers.
4. I then used my nail art pen and added her bow.
5. After that I used a black polish with a small dotting tool to outline her bow.
There you have it, cute and simple. Of course this took me some practice but in time I got the hang of it and it takes me less than 5 minutes to do it now.
Nail Polishes Used:
China Glaze Salsa
China Glaze Solar Power
China Glaze Liquid Leather
CQ White Polish
Amuse Nail Art Pen
THIS IMAGE IS MY OWN, TAKEN BY ME.