Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
If you have seen my ButterLondon post, then I am beyond excited to share my Christmasnails to you all.
I usually post nail looks/art when I come across something I like online. And usually when I try to paint my nails, I always mess up and end up hating it. But this time I was too excited for this. For once my nails looked descent and for these to be painted last minute on Christmas Eve and look the same the next day I`m just happy.
I knew I had a bold red from OPI in my nail polish collection but I didn`t know I had this China Glaze color. One of my friends who stayed with me wanted to paint her nails before her flight but we never did. I grabbed all the other polishes we had in my room and the next morning I woke up early and decided to paint my nails with the new Butter London Polish I bought.
So, here is the process:
- 2 coats of Start to Finish OPI Base & Top Coat
- 2 coats of China Glaze `Drive In`
- 1 drop of Sally Hansen`s Dry & Go drops on each nail
- 1 coat of Start to Finish Base & Top Coat
- 1 drop per nail again
- 1 coat of Sally Hansen`s Triple Strong on each nail except 2
- 2 coats of Butter London`s Shambolic
- 2 coats of Start to Finish on those nails and dry drops
Seems like a long process, but it wasn`t because I didn`t get any polish on my skin. But I had to be strong on the OPI Base and Top coat because I didn`t start with Triple Strong this time.
How do my nails look?
Like my posts?
Follow - Comment - Favorite - Share - :)
**PICTURES ARE MINE DO NOT TAKE OR USE!!**