Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Thanks so much for watching! There is a lot of stuff going on in this one - Curly hair, straight hair, voiceovers lol. I`ve been working on this video since Thursday night believe it or not so I hope you all enjoy it!
Here are some of Jen Atkin`s links if you are interested! (If you follow her on instagram you will see a ton of cool pics! (And lots of Kardashian pics as well :)
ALL of the CLEAR Products smell AMAZING! And they make my hair really soft and light feeling : ) I had screen shot some of your comments on twitter and instagram about how much you have been LOVING the CLEAR Shampoo & Conditioner but I forgot to add it into the video : (
Products that were used on my hair: CLEAR Scalp & Hair Damage & Color Repair Line
CLEAR Damage and Color Repair Shampoo
CLEAR 7 Day Intensive Treatment Tubes (SO AMAZING!)
Other Product Mentioned:
CLEAR Deep Nourishing Treatment Mask
Jen Atkins Tips for the BestNightEver 7 Day Challenge! (I just copy & pasted these)
- Day 1: Start by working at the right end -- the scalp -- the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair. Did you know that 99% of hair`s natural strength and beauty comes from the scalp? I recommend using a nourishing shampoo and conditioner, like CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY for every wash. Make sure to massage your scalp when you cleanse.
- Day 2: Try a chic air-dry style to avoid damaging heat. One of my favorites is a stylish side twist. Pull hair into a low side-ponytail and separate into two equal sections, holding both sections low beneath the ear. Twist the front section toward your face then cross the front twisted section over the back section. Start twisting the new front section (formerly the back section) toward your face. Continue crossing and twisting until you reach the end of your hair. Secure your hair with an elastic. This is a great look to wear when shopping for your upcoming BNE outfit.
- Day 3: I like to use a deep nourishing treatment like a mask once a week to help protect hair against damage. After using a nourishing shampoo, apply the CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY Damage & Color Repair Deep Nourishing Treatment Mask to scalp and hair for three minutes before rinsing. It is formulated to provide up to 95% more damage resistant hair in 3 minutes 1.
- Day 4: Make a plan for your head-to-toe look. I`m a big fan of headbands, no matter what hairstyle you rock on a daily basis. Whether studded and sparkly or retro 60`s-style, a headband is the ultimate accessory to help your hair`s natural strength and beauty shine through.
- Day 5: A faux bob is perfect for a shorter look without a cut -- and it requires no heat to help you avoid damage. Gather your hair back as if you were making a very low ponytail. Secure with an elastic holder about four to five inches from the ends of the hair. Gently twist the hair up until you reach where you want the bob shape to end, tuck the end of the hair underneath and secure with bobby pins.
- Day 6: When I`m looking to switch up my look, I like to do a deep side part for a sleek style. Pick where you want the perfect part and be sure it is aligned with the highest part of your eyebrow.
- Day 7: Your BestNightEver has arrived! End the week the way you started it -- by working at the right end. Start by using a nourishing shampoo and conditioner in the shower, and towel dry to absorb excess water. For the perfect blow dry, first section your hair & keep them separated. Then, blow-dry your hair using a directional nozzle and a medium to large round brush. Finally, to avoid tangles, make sure the sections are not wider than your brush, and let each section cool before releasing it from the brush.
Thank you all for watching and for your continued support! This experience would not be possible without you : )
TWEET ME: http://twitter.com/hollyannaeree
How I Earn CASH BACK on 95% of my online purchases - http://bit.ly/KEHfMJ
For more info please visit the info box on the actual video by either clicking the video or source link below : )
Filmed with my Canon T3i (the kit that I purchased from Amazon: http://amzn.to/TTgCFM
and edited in iMovie.
The Lighting Kit I am using I purchased from Amazon as well
(I purchased the lighting and stands separately so that it would be cheaper)
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Jv5U5iaXQ