Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
<strong>My Birthday Look</strong>
On April 14th I turned a year OLDER ... wamp wamp wamp!!!! As I get older I feel like celebrating less, so I just did something little. I got all dolled up and went out to my favorite sushi place with my ber-friend. Then we went out to the movies after that because my friends were all working that night. It was little and sweet but I loved it!
- <strong>Foundation</strong>: Teint Idole Ultra 24H (Lancome). I got myself a sample to test out and on this day the 2nd time that I have worn it. I am seriously thinking about getting this foundation.
- <strong>Concealer</strong>: maracuja creaseless waterproof concealer. This is my all time favorite concealer ... I have to do a review on this soon. I have worn this for almost a year now.
- <strong>Press powder</strong>: Laneige. This is an asian brand powder that is pretty expensive. I bought this a long time ago and wanted to finish it up.
- <strong>Contour</strong>: Bahama Mama by The Balm
- <strong>Blush </strong>: Too Faced La Vie En in Rose.
- <strong>Eye shadow </strong>: Maybelline color tattoo in bronze.
- <strong> Eye Liner</strong>: Lorac in black on my upper eye lash and for a pop of color .. on the bottom i put my URBAN DECAY 24/7 liner in Ransome.
- <strong> Mascara </strong>: Hypnose drama in waterproof
- <strong> Lips </strong>: Rouge In Love in Coral in love. I am definitely CORAL IN LOVE ^_^
There ya have it ^_^ Thank you for stopping by.
*Photos belong to me*