Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Sometimes do you regret some beauty products that you buy that you orignally thought would be great which turned out to be false. Well, I have some right here.
1. Revlon Photoready Foundation~ I don`t like how it applies and it looks cakey afterwards. I can`t believe I bought 2 of them, well thanks to the BOGO free sale. Miss those sales.
2. Loose e/s from Charlotte Russe~ these are really messy to apply and lasting power sucks even with primer.
3. Almay Pure Blends e/s~ lack pigmentation
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranted Punk and Painted Purple ~ pomegrante punk makes me look like I got punched so I have to find a way to work with this color. Painted Purple application isn`t smooth. It applies really splotchy.
5. Revlon lipstick~ The colors were just too dark for me. I used to wear this during my high school years but it doesn`t suit me anymore.
6. L`oreal Lipstick~ I hate the smell of their lipsticks. I don`t think I`m the only one. They have some beautiful colors but because of the smell, I stay away from them.
**pictures belong to me, can`t use without permission**