Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The picture was taken by me, I cooked it myself. But the below recipe/ingredient got it from http://www.panlasangpinoy.com
1/2 lb beef sirloin, sliced into thin strips
1 large bitter gourd (ampalaya); cleaned and sliced
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 medium-sized onion, thinly sliced lengthwise
1 small thumb ginger, julienned
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup water or more if necessary
5 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Combine beef, soy sauce, salt, ground black pepper, cornstarch, and sesame oil. Mix all the ingredients until evenly distributed and marinade for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat a frying pan or wok and pour-in 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
3. When the oil is hot enough, pan fry the marinated beef in medium heat until the outer part turns medium to dark brown (about 3 to 5 minutes per side).
4. Add water and simmer until the beef is tender.
5. Heat a separate pan or cooking pot then pour in the remaining 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
6. When the oil is hot enough, sauté the garlic, onion, and ginger.
7. Add the sliced bitter gourd and stir fry for 5 minutes.
8. Turn off the heat and transfer to the pan with the tender beef. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
9. Transfer to a serving plate then serve.
10. Share and enjoy!