Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
(Pictures are mine!)
I have been MIA for the longest time. I had been busy with work and school that I didn`t have time to update my blog. I would like to share my April favorites with you ladies. I have been obsessed with these products for a long time. These are the products that I used everyday for work and school. You may notice that I didn`t include any eyeshadow because I haven`t been wearing any eyeshadow for the past weeks and month. My makeup routine is very quick and simple. Do you ladies see any products here as your favorite also? Let me know below.
1. Curel Ultra Healing Lotion: I have been loving this lotion because it is so moisturizing. I switched from using my Simple face moisturizer to this lotion because it works for face as well. I just find this lotion to work better than my Simple face moisturizer. The fragrance is light and it is not sticky on the face. I just love this product so much!
2. Loreal Visible Lift Cream Foundation (Natural Beige): This is my new favorite cream foundation. If you have tried the Maybelline Smooth Mousse then you will definitely like this one better. This foundation provide a demi-matte finish with a medium to full coverage. It goes on smoothly and it is easy to blend for a flawless finish. I love that this foundation is not cakey and last for a long time. I didn`t have to retouch and by the end of the day I still have makeup on. This foundation also has a SPF of 16 which is great for sun protection. We all need SPF ladies!
3. MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation (NC30)
4. Covergirl Balm stick concealer (Light): I love that this concealer is light, yet covers very well. It is so easy to use this concealer. It blends well and is not cakey under the eyes.
5. NYC Sunny bronzer: My favorite affordable bronzer of all time.
6. Be a Bombshell blush (Sweet Cheeks): This is the perfect rosey blush for spring. It is not too loud, but yet very pigmented and gives you the perfect flush on your cheeks.
7. ELF Mineralize Blush (Pink-tastic): This is great as a highligher. I love the pigmentation.
8. Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Mascara (Black)
9. Maybelline Define a Brow pencil (Medium Brown)
10. Revlon Balm Stain (Honey): This is the perfect balm stain for everyday wear.