Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I didn`t do a favorites post for the month of March because I did not have any new favorites than the ones I have already mentioned in the past few months. I was also using a few new products that I was not ready to speak about. In April I have used a lot of new things and I also rediscovered things that I already owned.
1.Neutrogena Makeup Removing Cleansing Towelettes- It is the first time I purchase them and I have been loving them for the nights I am wearing a lot of makeup and I am too sleepy to do my night time skin care routine. They are also so soft and they get the job done!
2. Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover- This product is also new to me and it is the best eye makeup remover I have ever tried! It takes all my eye makeup off nicely and it does not burn or leave my eye area feeling dry after.
3. Dermstore Lip Quench- I got this in my April Glam Bag and it is the only thing from that bag that I have used. I like the sweet smell and it is pretty thick so it makes my lips feel really soft and smooth.
4. E.O.S. Sweet Mint Lip balm- Yes another lip balm product. I just love the cute color and I also love the scent. This was probably my most used lip product for March and April.
5. E.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer- I have been using this a lot this past month. I love how it feels and smells natural. I also like that it evens out my skin tone without looking like I am wearing any foundation.
6. Sigma F50- I like using this brush for applying the tinted moisturizer. It makes the application look more natural.
7. Colorescience Pro Sunforgettable Mineral Powder. I got this deluxe sample in my Birchbox late last year. I use it mostly for contouring since there is no shimmer and it is a little to dark for all over my face. It works for me as a matte bronzer and it also has SPF30 which is great!
BCBGeneration Affirmation bracelets- I have been wearing these a lot in March and April. I love wearing them with other bracelets.