My April Eco-Emi
If any of you haven`t looked into Eco-Emi, especially if you like Birchbox, you should. It`s like Birchbox in the sence that it`s a monthly sampling service, but with Eco-Emi you get green, eco-friendly, natural products. So for those that liked the <a href="http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/my-april-birchbox?blog_id=41701">April Birchbox</a>, you will love Eco-Emi. The big difference is that you get items from multiple categories: food, beauty, skincare, ect. It`s $15 a month, $5 more then Birchbox, but it`s worth it as you can tell from the picture. Here`s what I got!
- Source Toothbrush by Radius with replacement brush head. The handle is made from flax, and having a replaceable brush head reduces 93% of the waste you produce be throwing away a regular toothbrush.
- Silk Floss by Radius in Original and Unsweetened Cranberry.
- Auromere Herbal Toothpaste that contains no SLS.
- Auromere Ayurvedic Mouthwash that is Vegan and doesn`t contain alcohol.
- Auromere Neem Toothpicks. These leave your breath really fresh because the contain essential oils.
- Eco Lips Restore Soothing Lip Balm in Coconut Ginger.
- Danielle and Company Organic Soap in Jasmine Blossoms.
- Pangea Organics Facial Cream in Nigerian Ginger with Lavender & Thyme.
- Pangea Organics Facial Scrub in Egyptian Geranium with Adzuki Bean & Cranberry
- Erbaviva Organic Deodorant in Jasmine & Grapefruit.
- A packet of Grow Organic Cucumber Seeds.
- Healthforce Superfood Vitamineral Green supplement powder. For someone like me that doesn`t eat veggies, this is great. It has things from Wheat grass, Barley, Ginger, Broccoli juice, Kale, Spinach, Spirulina and Nori.
- Zen Socks by Mother Tongues. These are 68% organic cotton.
Everything was packaged in the two cute eco friendly cotton bags. This was a really great box. Check out my March box to!