Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1) Place mussels in a pot of water for 10 minutes until it`s lightly boiling.
2) While waiting for the mussels, mix mayonnaise & kimchee base in a bowl. You can choose how much of of each to mix in, depending on your taste.
3) Remove mussels from pot and place on a pan.
4) Place the mix of mayonnaise & kimchees base on top of each mussel.
5) Place pan in oven for 450F for 10 minutes.
& Wala! You`re done!
This dish is so delicious and easy to make! You ladies should try it!