Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey LUUUXERS! :)
This is a very fun, cute look that you can wear in the summer! The colors really highlight your skin tone, which I really like about this look. Anyways, keep reading if you want to know how to complete this look! :)
Here`s what you`ll need:
1. Peach nailpolish
2. Orange nailpolish
3. Brown nailpolish
4. Nude nailpolish
5. Top coat
6. Bottom coat
7. Dotting tool
And here`s how you do it... :)
1. Add a base coat! Always remember to do this. One trick I remember is that "If you are trying to do an essay on a computer, you have to open a new page on microsoft word (which is the base coat) and when you`re done all your hard work, you have to save it (which is the top coat)"
2. Paint your middle and thumb the peach color
3. Paint your pointer finger the orange
4. Paint your pinky the brown
5. Paint the ring finger a nude, and using the dotting tool, add various polka dots to the nail
6. Add a base coat
And you`re finished! :) This is such a fun look, and you can even play with different colors. One tip is to to always stick with one hue when you are playing with colors!
And now I have some questions...
1. Do you like this look?
2. Is it a hit or miss?
Comment below if you have any questions, XO! :)